Sunday, September 19, 2010

Username and password recovery is a pain in the behind

It has been many, many, MANY months since the last entry and the only reason was because: I forgot my username... and password... and the email I used for this blog.


Yes, I'm growing senile.


Guess I'm the kind who needs to log in every now and then (if not every day) just to remember what user name, password and email address is used for the account. I tried several times to recall the details for my blog's login, but my mind was still empty... until I found a notebook with its details today (Thank God!) but even so, logging in to my email to recover my blog's password (I remembered the URL but not the login username and password) was a pain in the ass. It's my fault as I have scribbled way too many things on that single sheet of paper...


Anyhow, after this pretty long lesson, there's gonna be a hard copy on paper, a soft copy on my phone and a mental copy in my head (although I get the feeling the mental copy ain't gonna last very long...)

No comments:

Post a Comment