Sunday, September 19, 2010

Waiting for November to come... oh, I mean December

The Malaysian MATTA Fair was on early this month in PWTC. Itching for a holiday to either Seoul or Tokyo, I tried convincing my buddy to go with me to check out the price. I know I would only be able to go several months later, but I still wanted to check the market price so I can pinch up as much cash as I can. Unfortunately, my buddy didn't wanna go with me because she knew I couldn't confirm the date... and in MATTA Fair, you need to confirm the date for booking to enjoy the price rate they have.


So, disappointed (as always,) I went onto Wikipedia to read up on Seoul and Tokyo (that's about as close as I could get to the cities.) I don't know how, but I ended up in the Seoul-Incheon International Airport page on Wiki.



Wakakakaka :P I couldn't believe my eyes! AirAsia X heading to Seoul?! That's like the best news I heard that day!


To be sure my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me, I went to AirAsia's homepage. Guess what I saw?




Not only do they fly to Seoul, they now also include Tokyo in their list of destinations! I can now go to 2 of my favourite cities in the world without killing my bank account! I'm now waiting for my partner-in-crime (hehe, my neighbour) to come back from Australia to see if she's willing to join me on a Korean/Japanese escapade! Hahahahaha xD

No comments:

Post a Comment